Pur3z614
PLEASE REGISTER TO GET RID OF THIS MESSAGE
Pur3z614
PLEASE REGISTER TO GET RID OF THIS MESSAGE
Pur3z614
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pur3z614

614 Server, Pur3z614, Where PKers go, Chaotic ITEMs,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have many suggestions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Immature

Immature

I have many suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: I have many suggestions.   I have many suggestions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah, the topic says it, i have many suggestions,

Magic: Fix magic, Barrage veng and so on..

Ranged: Power up crossbow and darkbow, that would be nice. Also power up the arrows.

Melee: Fix a special attack to the Statius hammer.

Others: It's great that we have spawning in this server, But it's just to easy. Could you make that the spawning costs? Ex. I need to pay 400m ( Rsps cash ) for a party hat. If you'd fix that, make that cash is unspawnable and fix a moneymaking way, then i mean like... Skills and pk.

That would be great if we had a staff zone to.

Immature.

Last edited by Immature on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to whrite my name :))
Back to top Go down
Failure

PostSubject: Re: I have many suggestions.   I have many suggestions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 pm

I agree with most but not yet with spawning since the server is new let everyone get known about the items. So like a week spawning (Or whenever Skills/Special attacks are all coded) if you would change to Economy right now what would be your money source? Nothing cause you barley can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Surreal
Website Manager
Website Manager
Surreal

PostSubject: Re: I have many suggestions.   I have many suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Immature wrote:
Yeah, the topic says it, i have many suggestions,

Magic: Fix magic, Barrage veng and so on..

Ranged: Power up crossbow and darkbow, that would be nice. Also power up the arrows.

Melee: Fix a special attack to the Statius hammer.

Others: It's great that we have spawning in this server, But it's just to easy. Could you make that the spawning costs? Ex. I need to pay 400m ( Rsps cash ) for a party hat. If you'd fix that, make that cash is unspawnable and fix a moneymaking way, then i mean like... Skills and pk.

That would be great if we had a staff zone to.

Immature.

I agree, well hopefully when he does come back from w/e he's doing right now hopefully he does all these things you metioned in this topic geek
Back to top Go down
https://pur3z614.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have many suggestions.   I have many suggestions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have many suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pur3z614 :: Server Discussions :: Server Feedbacks :: Suggestions-
Jump to: